Hot
New
Out Stock

Kenzo Kids

Boys White Shorts

£65.00

2Y
3Y
4Y
5Y
6Y
8Y
THIS ITEM IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER
Klarna
PayPal
Visa
MasterCard
Apple Pay
Google Pay
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Delivery
Returns
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Both chic and sporty, these loose shorts are comprised of white fluffy fleece.

They are elasticated at the waist for easy dressing, and embellished with a navy drawstring.

The KENZO logo is printed in navy blue on the left leg.

Sporting a rounded shape, the bottom of the shorts is accented with ribbed-knit striped in red, ecru and yellow for a very technical style.

The shorts have two pockets on the sides.

Due to the amazing response to our winter Kenzo Kids preorders we are now accepting orders for the Spring Summer 2021 Collection. Preorder items can be secured by either full payment or with a 25% deposit. To Pay a deposit simply use the code PREORDER when you check out. The remaining 75% of the order value will be due within 30 days from when the goods arrive in. Summer stock is currently arriving daily running up to the end of April
Delivery

UK STANDARD DELIVERY | £3.50

Free Delivery on all orders over £99

EUROPEAN DELIVERY | £8.95

Free Delivery on all orders over £150.00

WORLDWIDE DELIVERY | £10.95

Free Delivery on all orders over £150.00

CLICK & COLLECT FROM STORE | FREE

Returns

If you are not completely happy with any products from your order you have 14 days from the date you received your order to return them. 

We offer free UK prepaid returns on all non sale items.

Goods must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed and all original tags must be in place. 

Click here for our full returns policy.

FAST SHIPPING

Nobody Likes To Wait For There Order So We Always Aim To Ship All Orders Placed Before 1pm Monday - Friday On The Same Day. All Orders are Dispatched Using Either Royal Mail Or DHL Express

EASY RETURNS

We Want You To Be Happy With Your Purchase. If For Any Reason, You Are Not Completely Satisfied With Your Purchase, You May Return It Up To 14 Days From The Day Of Delivery For A Refund Or Exchange

GUARANTEED AUTHENTICITY

We Only Sell 100% Authentic Designer Childrenswear Sourced Directly From The Manufacturer. Kathryns Are Official UK Stockists For All The Designer Brands Available Online & In-Store

Boys White Shorts

Boys White Shorts

£65.00
2Y
3Y
4Y
5Y
6Y
8Y
THIS ITEM IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER
Pre-loader