Preorder from Kathryn’s today


We accept preorders from future seasons stock allowing you to secure garments from your favourite brands before anyone else.

Pre ordering your designer childrenswear from Kathryns is easy—and guarantees you’ll receive the size you require for your child.  Choose from leading brands including Stella McCartney Kids, Missoni Kids,Chloe, Hugo Boss Kids and Billieblush and many more then place your pre-order online, ready for delivery straight to your door when the collection is released.

All qualifying pre-order items can be reserved with a 25% deposit using the code PREORDER at the checkout page.

How to pre-order

  1. Choose your favourites from our extensive Autumn Winter 23 collection and add them to your basket.
  2. At the checkout page you can either pay upfront in full or use the code PREORDER in the provided code box. This will calculate the 25% deposit you need to pay to secure your items. All you need to pay now is the 25% deposit displayed. Please note – this is NOT the full price payable or a discount. The remaining 75% will be due for payment after your goods arrive in store.
  3. We’ll notify you when the 75% balance is due. This will be payable within 30 days of the items arriving at our store.
  4. Once full payment has been made, we’ll ship your items directly to you.

Terms and conditions

  • 25% deposits are non-refundable unless:
    • The manufacturer decides not to produce a certain style
    • The manufacturer does not ship that style to us for any reason


Balances are due within 30 days after the items arrive in store. We will notify you via email. If payment is not made, we will send a final reminder, after which you will have three days